Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Sachin Tendulkar told- Glenn McGrath was defeated in this way in 1999

Sachin Tendulkar, the world's most successful batsman, has told the cricket lovers about the Test match played against Australia in Adelaide in 1999.




Sachin Tendulkar has told that the way he won the game by putting pressure on the fast bowler McGrath.

A video of this story of Sachin Tendulkar has been shared by the BCCI.

It was his strategy that Tendulkar was upset and he It was decided that 70 per cent of the ball should go into the hands of the wicketkeeper while. Some good balls were also thrown on which I got beat.

So I said good ball, now go and do the ball again. Sachin stated, "The manner in which I confronted McGrath on the earlier day, the following day I kept my understanding. I forced him to bowl on his own accord.

Under this pressure strategy, I managed to overcome McGrath.

Post a Comment

0 Comments