Subscribe Us

Header Ads

England fast bowler Mark Wood said - Test is the best for me

London, AFP : World Cup winning fast bowler Mark Wood feels that as soon as cricket returns after the Corona virus epidemic, he will try to make a place in England's Test team. On Friday, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has nominated 45 players, who will train in detail. Out of this training group, 18 bowlers have already been invited for individual sessions to include batsmen and wicketkeepers.


Despite the Corona virus, the ECB wants to host all countries in its domestic season, with the West Indies playing 3 Test matches against the hosts. Pakistan has to play the same number of Test matches on the English soil, while Australia and Ireland have to participate in limited overs series in England as part of the international program. The ECB wants that they can organize all these series with themselves, so that the board can earn.

Mark Wood, who was part of the England team that won the World Cup last year, wants to play Test cricket for the country. Mark Wood, 30, has played 15 Test matches for England so far, but has been out of the team for a long time due to ankle injury. Mark Wood, who made his debut against New Zealand in 2015 at Lord's, played the last Test against South Africa earlier this year, taking 9 wickets.

Speaking at the Sky Cricket Show, Mark Wood has said, "I like to play in any format for the England team. I am enthusiastic to play for England, but with my last Test match, where I have so much Well done, I would love to try and keep my position. I would love to keep my place and maintain that momentum, aside from the performance of the match. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments