Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Jasprit Bumrah said, no other fast bowler has his world's most dangerous yorker

New Delhi : Indian cricket team's fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah has considered Sri Lankan legend Lasith Malinga to be the best bowler in the world. Mumbai Indians, the franchise team of the Indian Premier League, has told this to Bumrah on social media.


Bumrah is currently counted among the finest bowlers in the world who have the most accurate yorker. Mumbai Indians shared the picture on their official Twitter account. Sharing Bumrah's picture with Malinga, his statement read, "Malinga is the best yorker bowler in the world. He has used it for a long time and made the most out of it."


A second photo also reveals the secret behind Bumrah's exact Yorker. Bumrah is quoted as saying, "I have practiced it six days a week. I haven't used it for a long time so I don't know how my body will react to it when I bowl first."

A few days ago the International Cricket Committee has recommended a ban on the use of saliva to shine the ball. Bumrah gave his response to this and he said, "I am not one of the hugs or high-fives on the field anyway, so I will not miss it, but I will miss the use of saliva. I will not Know what the guidelines will be when the game is restored but I believe there should be an alternative. "

On Thursday itself, BCCI treasurer Arun Dhumal said that if it is not possible to get the Indian Premier League done in India, then it can be considered to be done in another country.

Post a Comment

0 Comments