Subscribe Us

Header Ads

The bowler who likes Dhoni said, no one is tougher than Rahul Dravid

New Delhi : Former captain of the Indian cricket team, Rahul Dravid is known worldwide as The Wall. Dravid's technique was not in the hands of big-time bowlers. From Shoaib Akhtar of Pakistan to Glenn McGrath of Australia, Dravid is considered the toughest batsman of his time. Indian fast bowler Varun Aaron has also said that a difficult batsman like Dravid did not come second in his career.


Fast bowler Varun Aaron, who plays from Jharkhand, has also played for Team India under the captaincy of former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Aaron likes Dhoni a lot but the most difficult batsman of his career has been Dravid.

On Rajasthan Royals' Facebook Live, Varun said, "I would like to say that out of all the batsmen I have bowled so far, Rahul Dravid has been the toughest. I felt that every time I reached the bowling against him in the nets That I'm just bowling at 120 kilometers per hour. That's something he used to do to you. "


"I have never bowled against a batsman who makes you so tired and plays as if you are just throwing the ball in front of him just by holding the ball in his hand. Someone like him to bowl a bowler. Is very annoying. "

Varun said it was a matter of great pride for him to travel in a bus with veterans like Sachin Tendulkar, Dravid, VVL Laxman and Virender Sehwag. In 2011, Varun made his Test debut against the West Indies in Mumbai.


"I think the most memorable moment in the career of any cricketer is to get the test cap of the Indian team. After that nothing matters what it does, it is the best and the biggest moment of his career."

"I was given the test cap by Laxman and I was very lucky to get to play alongside Sachin, Dravid, Veeru. The best moment was when I boarded the team bus for the first day's practice and all those I was walking with people who had seen me growing up. Being part of that bus was really special. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments