Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Former Bangladeshi captain said, people want to force me to retire

New Delhi : JNA Former Bangladesh cricket team captain Mashrafe Murtaza is sad that he is ready to be dropped from the team. He wants to play now but some people are trying to force him to retire. Murtaza said that he never played for money, he gave his life for Bangladesh, in which case he has the right to honor.


Murtaza said, "To be honest, it seems that he is in a hurry to bid me farewell and it really hurts me. The first thing was for him to have a farewell match for me and it was not an ordinary match. Series matches are different and organizing a particular match in a hurry is a different thing. Secondly, he was willing to spend 2 crores (Bangladeshi Taka) for that match. Ideally this is not right, especially given that our first class players are not getting that much money. "

Murtaza said that after the 2019 World Cup, I spoke with the Chairman of the Bangladesh Cricket Board and told them that I will continue to play till the Bangladesh Premier League. This thing was over there but after that those people who were not present in the meeting started saying objectionable things to me and I felt very bad about this.


Have I played cricket thinking about money for 18 years. If I had thought of money, my There were plenty of opportunities then. I have not played cricket for money. What is more sad is that he spread the rumor that the Bangladesh team played in the World Cup with only five and a half players. Do you think I am entitled to these kinds of things. I know that the board probably wants to give me a good farewell but you will have to see from my side as well. There was talk of me going on a tour to Sri Lanka and I would have gone if I didn't get hurt.

People want to be pushed out of the team

All I know is that I have given my life for cricket. I was injured from inside, bleeding. If money was my choice I would have done a lot of things when my career was in trouble and I was very hurt.

I did not go there, I played cricket with my life, I could not become such a great player but at least I deserve respect.

Post a Comment

0 Comments