Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Indian young player's mother is a bus conductor, said - how will I go, I want full salary

New Delhi : Corona virus epidemic has killed millions of people worldwide, while millions of lives have been affected by it. Talking about India, Maharashtra remains a stronghold of corona virus, where the maximum number of cases have been reported. Especially in Mumbai, the number of cases of corona virus is much higher than in any city in India. Corona virus is not correct, but because of this, the mother of a young cricketer is upset.


Actually, Vaidehi Ankolekar, mother of Atharva Ankolekar, who played the Under 19 World Cup for the Indian team this year, is a bus conductor at BEST. Vaidehi, 43, has two children, one of whom is Atharva. She has been working in his place since Atharva's father died. The buses have been deployed for the movement of Corona virus warriors (including police, health, scavengers and media workers), of whom Vaidehi is also the conductor of a bus.

Vaidehi Ankolekar, speaking to the Times of India, said, "I have to ensure the necessary staff including BMC employees, police, doctors and nurses reach their workplace on time. In the absence of trains, these warriors depend on buses and workers like me Are. I feel proud that I have a role in this fight against COVID 19. "


Atharva's mother, who works at BEST with 15 other female bus conductors, says, "Due to the increasing number of BEST employees and deaths, Atharva was not letting me go to work. Our building was also recently opened here. After the case was sealed, but if we do not go to work, we are marked absent without leave. How will it go? I want my full salary. I somehow convinced him that I would continue my job Have to.

They have stated that there is no insurance of any kind for them. Still she is working continuously. Vaidehi, who has been working as a bus conductor for the past nearly a decade, has said, "We have not been given any insurance cover. In BMC or police department, at least Rs 50 lakh in addition to giving a job to a member of the government family "We have lost eight employees so far due to Kovid-19. If they would have been provided an insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh, it would have been some measure of relief for their families."

Post a Comment

0 Comments